Here are some conversation questions about Business to stimulate conversation in the ESL classroom
- Starting a Business: If you could start any business, what would it be and why?
- Success in Business: What do you think are the key factors for success in business?
- Challenges in Business: What are some of the biggest challenges faced by businesses today?
- Global vs. Local Business: How do global businesses differ from local businesses in your opinion?
- Ethical Business Practices: How important is it for a business to be ethical? Can you give an example of an ethical dilemma in business?
- Impact of Technology: How has technology changed the way businesses operate?
- Customer Service: What is good customer service, and why is it important for a business?
- Entrepreneurship: What qualities do you think are essential for an entrepreneur?
- Marketing Strategies: What are some effective marketing strategies you have seen businesses use?
- Business in Different Cultures: How do business practices and etiquette differ across cultures?
- The Role of Social Media in Business: How does social media impact businesses today?
- Work-Life Balance: How can business professionals maintain a healthy work-life balance?
- Business and Environment: What responsibility does a business have towards the environment?
- Innovation in Business: Can you think of a business that has been innovative? What did they do?
- The Future of Business: What trends do you think will shape the future of business?
Want another conversation topic?