Here are 10 conversation questions about art:
- What is your favourite form of art (painting, sculpture, photography, etc.) and why?
- How do you personally define art?
- Have you ever created any artwork yourself? If so, what was it and what inspired you?
- Do you think art has the power to evoke emotions? Can you give an example?
- Who is your favourite artist and why do you admire their work?
- Do you think art should serve a purpose or can it be purely for aesthetic enjoyment?
- How do you feel about controversial or provocative art? Should there be limits or boundaries?
- Have you ever visited an art gallery or museum that left a lasting impression on you? Which one and why?
- Do you believe art can change society or have a social impact? Can you provide an example?
- How important do you think art education is in schools? Why?
Here are some more conversation questions to practice