15 conversation questions about celebrities, designed to engage English learners in interesting discussions while practicing their language skills:
- Favourite Celebrities: Who is your favourite celebrity and why do you admire them?
- Celebrity Influence: How do celebrities influence society, especially young people?
- Privacy and Fame: Do you think celebrities have a right to a private life, or is a lack of privacy the price of fame?
- Celebrities in Advertising: What is your opinion on celebrities endorsing products? Does it affect your buying decisions?
- Role Models: Should celebrities be considered role models? Why or why not?
- The Impact of Social Media: How has social media changed the way we interact with celebrities?
- Celebrity Scandals: How do scandals affect a celebrity’s career and public image?
- Celebrity Activism: What are your thoughts on celebrities speaking out about political or social issues?
- Life Before Fame: How do you think becoming famous changes a person’s life?
- Talent vs. Publicity: Do you think it’s more important for a celebrity to have talent or to be good at self-promotion?
- Celebrity Culture: What are the positive and negative aspects of celebrity culture?
- Fan Culture: What do you think about the way fans idolize celebrities?
- The Psychology of Fame: Why do you think people are so fascinated by celebrities and their lives?
- Celebrity Philanthropy: How important is it for celebrities to be involved in charitable work?
- The Future of Celebrity: How do you think the concept of being a celebrity will evolve in the future?
Want another conversation topic?